We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our small, friendly team.
The closing date for this role is Friday 15th March 2019. If you wish to apply please complete the application form at the base of this page, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, pop it in the post to us, or drop it into the
If any applicants wish to visit the setting prior to application they are more than welcome. Please get in contact with us to arrange.
Fenstanton Pre-School is a committee run charity, dedicated to providing stimulating and fun learning opportunities in a safe, nurturing environment.
We are looking for a Pre-School Deputy Manager to join our small, friendly team.
28 hours per week, Term time only
£8.75- £9.50 per hour
Your main duties will include:
• Managing the team and undertake all the necessary duties in the absence of the Manager.
• Providing inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
• Supporting the manager in overseeing the planning, delivery and monitoring of the EYFS curriculum in accordance with the children’s social, emotional, physical and
• Reflecting on current practices and ensuring the provision of education and childcare is meeting the agreed quality standards.
You will have:
• A relevant qualification Level 3 or above
• At least one year’s post-qualification experience
• Ability to communicate in a variety of ways and adopt a communication method appropriate for the listener or audience.
• Commitment to young children and families.
The role is for 4 days a week 8.30am -3.30pm, however there may be some flexibility in the number of hours dependant on child numbers in the setting.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and will also be required to provide two references from previous employers.
The post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Applicants should complete an Application form to apply for this role. Please see the below for a downloadable copy.